Join us for our Virtual Academy from Wherever You Are in the World
New This Year: One Academy, Four Tracks.
July 18-21, 2022 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
For the first time, and in its fifth year, The Science of Teaching and School Leadership Academy will offer four learning tracks. Educators will be able to attend general sessions for research and strategies relevant to teaching at any grade level and select sessions specifically designed for early childhood, elementary, and middle/high school teachers. School leaders will be able to participate in the sessions designed for the leadership and coaching track.
Elevate your teaching and student learning in your school or program with the most promising research and strategies in Mind, Brain, and Education Science
- Earn 20 hours of professional learning — four hours per day in workshop (Monday – Thursday) plus one hour of personal reflection and application; meeting recordings will be available after the Academy for asynchronous viewing
- Physical copy of the MBE Strategy Placemat or Elementary Roadmap, mailed to each participant, and opportunities to translate the strategies to your school, district, subject, and students
- Debunk neuromyths with our newly designed MBE Face the Facts 52-card deck
- Deep Dives in Executive Function; Mindsets; Meta-Cognition; Diversity, Equity, and Belonging; Memory; Science of Reading and Math; Cognitive Load; Play; Motivation; Feedback; Meta-Cognition; and Project-Based Learning
- Sessions on coaching and leading an MBE translation and integration, and developing your school’s “MBE Champions”
- One Neuroteach Global micro-course per participant that allows for spaced practice using Academy research and strategies
- Translation groups that will help teachers and school leaders apply the research to their classrooms and institutions
- Opportunities to engage with a global community of teachers and school leaders
- CEU and graduate credit support available
The Academy is the ONLY place you can get the MBE Placemat and Elementary Roadmap.
Coming this Summer — the Early Childhood MBE Strategies Roadmap!
Large Group Rate40 or more attendees
Academy Partner School RateNo group size restrictions
Small Group/ Early Registration RateFewer than 40 attendees
Individual RateStarting after April 29
Q: Where do I register for the Academy?
A: This year, the CTTL is using its learning platform to manage the Academy registration process. You can register for the Academy in the catalog at https://cttl.myabsorb.com/#/catalog .
Q: Why are there two Academy items in the catalog?
A: There is only one Academy this year, but there are two items in the catalog because we want to be able to identify attendees by teaching or leadership division level. This will help us to place attendees in translation groups and ensure that attendees receive access to the breakout sessions that are most relevant to them.
Q: How do I register more than one person for the Academy?
A: To purchase more than one Academy registration at one time, first navigate to https://cttl.myabsorb.com/#/catalog and add the Academy event module to your cart. Update the quantity of tickets you want to purchase and apply any relevant discount codes before you input your payment information. When the transaction is complete, you will receive an enrollment key in your email. Distribute the enrollment key to each attendee to each for whom you purchased a ticket.
Q: What is an enrollment key?
A: An enrollment key is an alpha-numeric code that, when redeemed, allows an attendee to have access to the event module on our learning platform.
Q: How do I redeem the enrollment key?
A: Navigate to the learning platform at https://cttl.myabsorb.com . If you already have an account, click the blue Login button in the top right corner, log in and redeem the enrollment key using the tile on the main dashboard. If you do not have an account, click the gray Enrollment Key tile. When the Sign Up menu appears, copy and paste the enrollment key in the field; you will be prompted to create an account.
Q: Where will I find the meeting links and resources for the Academy?
A: The meeting links and workbook will be distributed through the event module on the learning platform. Additional resources, such as the MBE Strategies Placemat, will be mailed to registrants in advance of the Academy.
Q: Who should I contact if I have trouble with the registration process?
A: If you have questions about the registration process, or are experiencing trouble completing your registration, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Become a Partner School
When you commit to sending more than two classroom teachers and one school leader to three consecutive years of the Academy, your school is eligible to become an Academy Partner School and receive several benefits, including:
- 60-minute MBE integration and translation consulting during each Academy Partner School year
- Recognition on CTTL website
- Academy Partner registration rate during a three-year commitment
- Support in identifying and training MBE guides/leaders/campus champions
- Discount on Neuroteach Global micro-courses
- CTTL product advisory group membership
- CTTL marketing of partner school accomplishments
- One-week early notification of early registration for CTTL events
- Two free copies of Think Differently & Deeply