At the Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning, we value the community that we have built over the years and the relationships we have developed with our fellow educators and school leaders at our partner schools. We have taken steps to understand what is most important and valuable to members of our learning community, and to continue to nurture those relationships.
We have been privileged to host, present to, and work with teachers and school leaders from over 200 public, public charter, private, and international schools from 23 states and 15 countries to advance their understanding of ways to translate research from the science of learning to enhance teacher quality and student achievement.
There are several avenues to partnering with the CTTL and joining the community as an individual or as part of a school cohort. Those avenues include enrolling in a Neuroteach Global micro-course, participating in a CTTL-led workshop with your colleagues, or attending one of our annual learning events, like The Science of Teaching and School Leadership Academy. The investment in partnering with us will yield benefits that include the following:
- Digital subscription to The Bridge (the CTTL’s monthly blog)
- Access to all free CTTL resources
- 1-week early notification of early registration for CTTL events
- 60-minute MBE integration and translation consulting during each Academy Partner School year
- Recognition on CTTL website
- Academy Partner registration rate during a three-year commitment
- Support in identifying and training MBE guides/leaders/campus champions
- Discount on Neuroteach Global micro-courses
- CTTL product advisory group membership
- CTTL marketing of partner school accomplishments
- One-week early notification of early registration for CTTL events
- A printed set of all four volumes of Think Differently & Deeply