Dates for the 2023 Academy Just Announced
Elevate your teaching and student learning in your school or program with the most promising research and strategies in Mind, Brain, and Education Science
After completing the Academy, attendees earned 20 hours of professional learning (four hours per day in workshops Monday – Thursday plus one hour of personal reflection and application). Furthermore, the Academy experience continues even after the virtual event, with benefits that support teachers throughout the upcoming school year.
- Stream the Academy deep dive presentation recordings, available now for asynchronous viewing. Explore deep Dives in Coaching, Executive Function; Mindsets; Meta-Cognition; Diversity, Equity, and Belonging; Memory; Science of Reading and Math; Cognitive Load; Play; Motivation; Feedback; MBE translation and integration; Meta-Cognition; and Project-Based Learning. Learn how to navigate the learning platform to access the recordings here.
- Start using your copy of the MBE Strategy Placemat, Early Childhood Placemat or Elementary Roadmap, mailed to each participant, to translate the strategies to your school, district, subject, and students.
- Begin the Neuroteach Global micro-course of your choice to engage in spaced practice using Academy research and strategies.
- Debunk neuromyths with our newly designed MBE Face the Facts 52-card deck.
- Book your free 90-minute strategy session. (For partner schools only).
Become a Partner School
When you commit to sending more than two classroom teachers and one school leader to three consecutive years of the Academy, your school is eligible to become an Academy Partner School and receive several benefits, including:
- 60-minute MBE integration and translation consulting during each Academy Partner School year
- Recognition on CTTL website
- Academy Partner registration rate during a three-year commitment
- Support in identifying and training MBE guides/leaders/campus champions
- Discount on Neuroteach Global micro-courses
- CTTL product advisory group membership
- CTTL marketing of partner school accomplishments
- One-week early notification of early registration for CTTL events
- Two free copies of Think Differently & Deeply
The Academy is the ONLY place to get the MBE Placemat, Elementary Roadmap and the NEW Early Childhood MBE Strategies Roadmap!
Large Group Rate40 or more attendees
Academy Partner School RateNo group size restrictions
Small Group/ Early Registration RateFewer than 40 attendees
Individual RateStarting after April 29
Q: Where do I register for the Academy?
A: This year, the CTTL is using its learning platform to manage the Academy registration process. You can register for the Academy in the catalog at https://cttl.myabsorb.com/#/catalog .
Q: Why are there two Academy items in the catalog?
A: There is only one Academy this year, but there are two items in the catalog because we want to be able to identify attendees by teaching or leadership division level. This will help us to place attendees in translation groups and ensure that attendees receive access to the breakout sessions that are most relevant to them.
Q: How do I register more than one person for the Academy?
A: To purchase more than one Academy registration at one time, first navigate to https://cttl.myabsorb.com/#/catalog and add the Academy event module to your cart. Update the quantity of tickets you want to purchase and apply any relevant discount codes before you input your payment information. When the transaction is complete, you will receive an enrollment key in your email. Distribute the enrollment key to each attendee to each for whom you purchased a ticket.
Q: What is an enrollment key?
A: An enrollment key is an alpha-numeric code that, when redeemed, allows an attendee to have access to the event module on our learning platform.
Q: How do I redeem the enrollment key?
A: Navigate to the learning platform at https://cttl.myabsorb.com . If you already have an account, click the blue Login button in the top right corner, log in and redeem the enrollment key using the tile on the main dashboard. If you do not have an account, click the gray Enrollment Key tile. When the Sign Up menu appears, copy and paste the enrollment key in the field; you will be prompted to create an account.
Q: Where will I find the meeting links and resources for the Academy?
A: The meeting links and workbook will be distributed through the event module on the learning platform. Additional resources, such as the MBE Strategies Placemat, will be mailed to registrants in advance of the Academy.
Q: Who should I contact if I have trouble with the registration process?
A: If you have questions about the registration process, or are experiencing trouble completing your registration, please contact our support team at email@example.com