Coming in July 2021, a redesigned Academy, plus a new offering exclusively for Elementary Teachers and School Leaders
Science of Teaching and School Leadership Virtual Academy
Middle & High School
July 19-22, 2021
- First-ever professional development event for elementary educators focused on translating the latest research in Mind, Brain, and Education Science
- Presentations by experts in early childhood and elementary education, literacy, and math
July 26-29, 2021
- Now in its fourth year, this professional development event is a deep dive into the science of learning topics most relevant to teaching in middle and high school today.
- Presentations by experts in middle and high school education
Both academies will take you on a four-day (four hours per day) deep dive into Mind, Brain, and Education research and “next day” strategies you can apply right away to your classroom practice.
The Academy experience continues even after the virtual event, with benefits that will support teachers throughout the upcoming school year, including:
- Synchronous access to each day’s presentations
- Translation groups that will help teachers and school leaders apply the research to their classrooms and institutions
- A printed workbook and the CTTL’s MBE Strategies Placemat (Yes, we will mail it to you!)
- Spaced practice with the Neuroteach Global track of your choice
- Engage with a global community of teachers and school leaders
Both events will take place virtually. Times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
When you commit to sending more than two classroom teachers and one school leader to three consecutive years of the Academy, your school is eligible to become an Academy Partner School and receive several benefits, included discounted registration. Click here to learn more and see a list of our Academy Partner Schools.