Join the Neuroteach Network
The Neuroteach Network is a virtual learning community that unites university researchers, teachers, school leaders, students, and policymakers who are dedicated to enhancing and employing educational neuroscience teaching and learning strategies. The Neuroteach Network’s goal is to empower teachers and school leaders to collaboratively integrate MBE research-informed teaching and learning strategies into their professional practice.
The CTTL created this network because collaboration and partnership are essential components of teaching and learning. Solely reading a book or attending a workshop on Mind, Brain, and Education Science rarely leads to definitive changes in one’s instructional practice or educational philosophy. However, when growth-minded teachers and leaders share ideas and experiences with each other, the opportunities for transformative change abound.
The application of MBE scientific research in the classroom is the most promising and innovative way to examine, elevate, and enhance teacher quality, student achievement, and the learning experience today. We strive to strengthen and expand the Neuroteach Network so that every student –regardless of zip code, school type, or school enrollment—will learn from research-informed teachers and school leaders who know how his or her brain works, learns, and changes.
Sign up today as an individual or school!
Complimentary benefits of being part of the Neuroteach Network
· Receive “The Bridge,” the monthly newsletter of the Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
· Be the first to receive program announcements and updates.
· To sign up for the complimentary benefits of the Neuroteach Network please click here.
For a one-time fee, receive these additional benefits
· Receive a 15% discount on CTTL in-person or virtual programs.
· Receive a 15% discount on Neuroteach: Brain Science and the Future of Education
· Participate in Neuroteach Network virtual hangouts (3x/year)
· Receive one complimentary copy of the Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning’s most recent volume of Think Differently and Deeply
· To sign up for the fee-based Neuroteach network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter.
Individual Registration: $100 (One time)
Less than 50 faculty members: $1000 (One time payment)
Less than 100 faculty members $2000 (One time payment)
Less than 200 faculty member $3000 (One time payment)
For more information about the Neuroteach Network e-mail email@example.com and follow us at @neuro_teach